In 2021 I unexpectedly left for Mexico. The reason? I wanted to go to the United States to hike the Pacific Crest Trail. Unfortunately, however, it was still forbidden for travelers from the Schengen zone to go to the US...
CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA † Help each other! Now that the corona measures are slowly relaxing in many places, we see many country-specific questions about border crossings, any rules, etc. If you are looking for answers, ask your question in one of the country-specific Facebook groups below.
- Cancel | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.peru
- Colombia | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.colombia
- mexico | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.mexico
- Chile | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.chili/
- Nicaragua | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.nicaragua
- Costa Rica | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.costa.rica
- Brazil | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.brazilie
- Belize | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.belize
- Guatemala | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.guatemala
- Ecuador | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.ecuador/
- Panamá | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.panama
- Bolivia | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.bolivia
- Paraguay | www.facebook.com/groups/travel.paraguay.uruguay
- Argentina | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.argentinie