There are few places in the world that have not been overrun by mass tourism. The San Blas Islands is one of those places. You will not find all-inclusive hotels, swimming pools or cruise ships here. This archipelago on...
CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA † Help each other! Now that the corona measures are slowly relaxing in many places, we see many country-specific questions about border crossings, any rules, etc. If you are looking for answers, ask your question in one of the country-specific Facebook groups below.
- Cancel | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.peru
- Colombia | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.colombia
- mexico | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.mexico
- Chile | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.chili/
- Nicaragua | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.nicaragua
- Costa Rica | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.costa.rica
- Brazil | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.brazilie
- Belize | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.belize
- Guatemala | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.guatemala
- Ecuador | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.ecuador/
- Panamá | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.panama
- Bolivia | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.bolivia
- Paraguay | www.facebook.com/groups/travel.paraguay.uruguay
- Argentina | https://www.facebook.com/groups/reizen.argentinie