TRAVEL NEWS – November 28, 2023: Who is planning to go to China to travel is lucky. As of December 1, 2023, it will no longer be necessary to arrange a visa in advance. This was announced by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The exemption lasts for one year and also applies to France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Malaysia.
People with a Dutch passport can stay in China for fifteen days without a visa after arriving in China. The Chinese government hopes to attract more European tourists with this measure. In recent months, China has dropped several regulations to attract more visitors.
In August 2023, all corona testing requirements for incoming travelers were removed. We are now working hard to restore international flight routes. Many international flights were stopped due to strict corona measures.
Perhaps this is a clear opportunity to combine China with other countries in Southeast Asia. For example, we think it would be fantastic to test China's high-speed train network.
Plan your holiday to Asia here
- Specific tours : Bali travel, Thailandtravel en Srilankatravel.com.
- Worldwide tours : TUI, Asiadirect, rickshaw travel, king monkey, sawadee, shoestring en Djoser.
- Flight tickets for Asia you book via Skyscanner.
- Hostels & Hotels in Asia you book with Hostelworld en Booking.com.
- Rental cars book yourself Sunnycars, Alamo en rental cars.
- Tours and Activities in Asia you book via GetYourGuide.
- travel items such as suitcases, bags and more you can buy at Bol.com.
- SIM cards and e-SIMs for Asia you can buy from International sim.
- Parking at the airport you can arrange via Parkos.