TRAVEL NEWS – May 06, 2021: With the holidays just around the corner and the usually high costs for PCR tests, this offer is of course very welcome! The regular rate for a PCR test is 139 euros, but from two people or more you only pay 109 euros per person.
- Traveling to Spain in times of corona – What do you have to arrange?
- Traveling to Italy in times of corona – What do you have to arrange?
- Traveling to Croatia in times of corona – What do you have to arrange?
- Traveling to Switzerland in times of corona – What do you have to arrange?
Vaccinations while traveling | Info
The PCR tests are provided by Vaccinations Op Reis. You can usually expect the result within 24 hours and you will also receive a internationally valid corona free statement which you can hand over to authorities during your trip.
- You will receive the corona free statement (in English) in case of a negative result of the PCR and Abutt Panbio rapid test
Note: Most destinations only accept PCR testing!
- Corona testing possible with and without complaints
- De PCR test: tested before 12 noon, usually the same day around midnight. After 12 hours tested the next day the results around 10 o'clock.
Usually within 24 hours
- Many appointment options – you can also have a corona test taken in the evenings and on Saturday mornings.
- Easy to schedule online